Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeding Frenzy!

Over the past four days, the kittens have essentially said "enough with that bottle already, mom!"

Since their introduction to solid food (wet cat food mixed with formula) last Thursday they have become harder and harder to bottle feed. Today I gave up the bottle altogether and here's how we did...



Looks civilized enough, right? Think again!!!


"I'm swimming in food!" -- Napoleon


"I eat like a lady" -- Tabitha


"I could get used to this" -- Magnus


"What do you mean there's something in my hair?" -- Tabitha


"I'm saving those bits on my head for later..." -- Spock


"Mom... I made a mess!" -- Tabitha

And while the transition to solid food is going great... with more solid food comes LESS solid STOOL. Um, yeah, you get the idea. LOVELY! Aaaah, the joys of being a kitten mama!

1 comment: