Monday, November 9, 2009

Drumroll Please...

... Buick tested NEGATIVE for feline leukemia and FIV! Woo hoo! Her spay surgery went well and she recovered very quickly.

Unfortunately though, she has round worms. This isn't a huge deal, just means she needs to rehab with me a little longer until the worms are taken care of and she can be in contact with other kittens.


She is an incredible little girl - and I can't wait to find her to find her forever home! If you are interested in adopting Buick, feel free to e-mail me (joanneroehm@yahoo.com) for more info.

Sorry it's taken me so long to update - and thanks for those of you who have been thinking about Buick! This week I hope to have updates on Spock and Ozzy (formerly known as Magnus) and some great news for Napoleon and Tabitha. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment