Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adoption Update

MAGNUS...
Great news! Magnus has found a home! In the next couple of weeks Magnus will travel to the Ann Arbor area to live with his new kitten parents - Anthony & Nicole. I'll be sure to post photos and an update when his official adoption date arrives!

SPOCK...
I was at my parents house this weekend and got to see first-hand how great Spock is doing and how famously Spock and his feline brother Felix are getting along!

Big brother Felix...


Close up of Spock...


Nap time on the dining room chair...


Bathing / cuddle / nap time on my Dad's lap!



NAPOLEON & TABITHA
Still no adoption news for these cuties (photos in post below). I'll be sending out an e-mail to everyone I know this week with pictures, a link to the blog, and a request for them to forward to e-mail to everyone THEY know as well. If you're following this blog and would be willing to send a copy of the e-mail out to your cohorts - do drop me a line at joanneroehm@yahoo.com

I named these two kittens together, a little tribute to husband and wife hip hop choreographers Napoleon & Tabitha D'umo of So You Think You Can Dance fame. It would be so appropriate if someone wanted to adopt these two kittens together and take them home to dance around their house together!

No comments:

Post a Comment